Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Daily Meals

Ok, so I have had several people ask me what my daily eating plan looks like. So, I've decided to keep a photo journal of it. This is also a way to keep me accountable for what I eat, because since I have started working again, I've gained a couple of pounds that I wouldn't mind losing. Now, with my history (I am a recovering anorexic), this is not something that I want to become obsessed about. However, I think that being accountable for what I eat can help me in both ways, ensuring that I'm eating enough but not too much. (And I will hear it from my family and close friends if it doesn't look like I'm eating enough!) 

Hopefully, this will also give people who have asked an idea of a (basically) healthy eating plan, cheats and all. If you have any questions about what I post, please let me know and I will do my best to answer them! I'd love to hear your critiques also, because I'm no expert and I'm always open to learning new things.

Starting tomorrow, I'm laying it all out there! I'm not sure if I'll post all my meals once a day, or post as I go, or what...I'm thinking it will probably be a combination of the two, based on what I have going on that day. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment